Destination Space Station

Recently on Amazing World Newz we showed you how to get a fully upgraded Enchanted Castle for your Home Zone.

Now it’s time to check out one of the other super homes you can buy from Brick’s Shop! That home is of course… The Space Station!

Here’s how you can get one:

Step 1: Find Cosmo and Drone!

Cosmo crashed his spaceship into Spring Bay. If you follow the smoke you should see Cosmo and Drone standing beside their wreck.

Step 2: Play Cosmo’s Story

Once you complete the Cosmo story “UFO Sighting” you’ll unlock the Space Station in Brick’s Shop!

Step 3: Play Brick’s Story!

Brick needs a junior carpenter to help him start his own workshop. If you haven’t done it already, help Brick and complete his story to unlock Brick’s shop!

Step 4: Buy a Space Station!

Brick’s Shop is directly in front of him. Just click on it to start shopping! Choose the Space Station and buy it!

Step 5: Upgrade your Space Station!

After you choose a spot in your Home Zone and place your Space Station you can start upgrading. Simply stand in front of your new home and click the blue edit button on the top of your screen. Then click the “Upgrade House” button that’s just above your dock. The upgrade button looks like a blue house with a green plus sign on it.

Just like with the Enchanted Castle, Brick can help you upgrade your Space Station twice. Each time you upgrade you’ll see it get bigger and more high-tech!

47 Responses to Destination Space Station

1. NANCYDREW1 says:

I once had a space ship… but i sold it! LOL. I dont really need to houses so i just stuck with my castle- the castle is my fav! (: – Mango Wordford

2. princessperfect17 says:

I LOVE AMAZING WORLD

3. heiland says:

i upgraded the castle to the max and if you pull a candle a secret slide opens up (: that`s why i like the castle.-magnabracingbreeze what a weird name i know

• Fuzzquizzbreeze4ever says:

i have a fully upgraded hilltop on Fuzz but on Silvdedale (im also cutecute on here) i have every home fully upgraded but my personal fave is the castle but i cant buy the castle since its members only now :( who agrees everyone should be able to buy castles and space stations? -Fuzzquizzbreeze

• kittiesarecute says:

I agree Silvdedale, and thx for letting me know that-WAIT WHAT?!?! So is the space station?!?! Oh no! :( good thing I already bought all of them phew :lol: ~Sweetilshine~. :mrgreen:

• webkinzrockz131 says:

yeah, and I already knew about pulling the candlestick and blah blah blah. I have a fully upgraded home heiland. -webkinzrockz131 or roselychild. :)

4. coolninabina00 says:

i have both fully upgraded just saving up for the castle

5. Pingback: Jay

6. megaAbsol says:

I wish I could buy this AND the castle but NOT ENOUGH AW COINS hey does it cost G store points ?-Sprinkleinberry :)

7. webkinzrockz131 says:

You can no longer get the space station unless you have a membership. :( but I do have a fully built castle and I got it before the update :)

8. Pingback: Mitchell